BDE: Jerusalem Baby Dies After Choking On Marble

0

JERUSALEM (VINnews) — In a tragic incident which occurred during the course of Shabbat, a Jerusalem baby died after being evacuated to hospital Friday. The 20-month-old baby from Meah Shearim had apparently ingested a marble and choked on it while playing at home. Hatzalah responders who arrived at the scene treated the child and transferred her to an arriving ambulance.

“When we came to the address, the family gave us a baby aged a year and a half without pulse and not breathing after she had asphyxiated from a marble,” paramedic Avi Shiff of the “Hatzalah Team” explained.

Together with medic Motti Reichman, Shiff performed resuscitation, including chest compressions and artificial respiration, until an MDA ambulance arrived and transferred her in unstable condition to the trauma unit at the Hadassah Har Hatzofim hospital in Jerusalem. The baby later died in the hospital..


Listen to the VINnews podcast on:

iTunes | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Podbean | Amazon

Follow VosIzNeias For Breaking News Updates


Connect with VINnews

Join our WhatsApp group