WATCH: Trump posts video contrasting himself to walking up airplane steps to Biden

President Joe Biden steps off of Marine One on the South Lawn of the White House in Washington, Friday, April 26, 2024, as he returns from a trip to New York. (AP Photo/Susan Walsh)

Listen to the VINnews podcast on:

iTunes | Spotify | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Podbean | Amazon

Oren
21 days ago

Cool! Trump 2024

Bernhard H. Rosenberg
Bernhard H. Rosenberg
21 days ago

TRUMP IS NOT HITLER OR A NAZI – Rabbi Rosenberg teachings, books and articles. (home.blog)

me, myself & I
me, myself & I
20 days ago

I will vote for Trump because I don’t want Biden. But this video is childish and just plain not nice. Which describes Trump perfectly. And the discourse among frum people about older people in general, because of Biden, has become shockingly disrespectful and childish too. For shame!
There is room to say that Biden’s cognitive abilities are not up to snuff. But the way its’ being done is thoroughly shameful.

Opinions, I've got them
Opinions, I've got them
20 days ago

I want to see videos of both of them riding bicycles.

mee hoo ze
mee hoo ze
20 days ago

I would assume that for the debate tonight they will have regular stairs to the podium for Trump and a baby step staircase put in for Buden.

Biden and the Dems give aid and comfort to Hamas.
Biden and the Dems give aid and comfort to Hamas.
20 days ago

Biden doesnt even walk down the big boy stairs to Air Force 1 anymore, he uses the little boy back stairs.

lazy-boy
lazy-boy
19 days ago

most US democrats that I know do NOT like Biden as presidential candidate, but won’t vote for Trump.

Fried
Fried
19 days ago

This guy rocks! it was a preparation for the debate! LOL!!

Rena We
Rena We
15 days ago

Don’t make fun of the elderly, the frail, the disabled. It could happen to you. It’s not that he can’ t climb up the steps of a plane or that his gait is stiff and slow. The problem is that it’s difficult for him to recall vocabulary and facts. We can see his memory suffering. It will, unfortunately, happen to many of us and we all know people who are currently suffering, who were brilliant ten years ago. Obama is running the current administration. It”s Obama’ s Third Term in office. Biden is the perfect puppet. Obama hates Israel and would love to dismantle it and settle the Gazans . It is Obama’s decision to halt the weapons and arms Israel needs to destroy the terrorists. While our borders are open and thousands of criminals, rapists, madmen, illiterate and terrorists enter the US, Israelis who live and work here and apply for Green Cards are questioned extensively and have to complete numerous forms to prove they did not commit Genocide. Israelis in Israel are denied tourist Visa to enter the US because they are targeted as settlers and killers. Shame on this administration. Biden is too far gone to do this. This comes from Obama and his minions, Blinken, Jarrett

anonymous
anonymous
21 days ago

Trump is growing his base? Not much on policy or ethics though. Just insults, threats and craziness.